2009年5月3日星期日

Who am I?

" Who am I?"Just recently I realise that I'm unable to give it an exact answer. Ever since I began to understand this society,this world, I'd been learning everything from others. When I was young I idolised great heros in books and television shows who always saved the world at last, so I adopted certain morals from all these books,shows and of course from the family ect...And later in life all these have seemed to cause a great influence to my destiny;the way I view things,judge things and execute my tasks...But sometimes I wonder: Am I just another copy of "someone" in this society, and who am I really?
I love singing since young,and for all these years I've been trying to be the artists that I like. I never thought of becoming "myself" until my first demo song was out last month,and indeed I've decided to set up this journey in the searching of my own identity,style and life.I know that it's a long journey ahead,but I believe my passion and love for music will eventually guide me to where I am and who I am supposed to be.
May my dream come true

1 条评论:

新谣再飞2010 初赛

Performance for a prize giving ceremony in school

Impresario 2009 semi-finals